• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

soo much interest in my baby rabbits!!

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
lol...everyone wants one lol....2 are already reserved...(To really good homes)
the other 2 im just waiting on a reply
my friends are begging me to let them have one...their cuteness just hypnotises people lol ..

dont worry though im only let them go to the best homes :)

well if you know so many people who can offer good homes to rabbits then please point them in the direction of their local rescue and stress that breeding is not to be encouraged:D

Tha's brill. Good luck with the home checking and stuff :) If you want any info packs to provide people with, I'm happy to send you what we give out to adopters at the RSPCA I volunteer(ed?) with. :)

well if you know so many people who can offer good homes to rabbits then please point them in the direction of their local rescue and stress that breeding is not to be encouraged:D

QFT!

i download an info pack so its all good thank you....this was a complete accidental litter.... i have told my friends that alot of rescues have bunnys....but you know what people are like they see a baby rabbit and there heart melts...which is why i shall not be given them to any of my friends...as i dont want them to love them for 2 months then just get bored

Make sure the new owners get them neutered :)

But congrats on finding them loving homes.

yep ive already stressed this...one of the people taking 1 is my neighbours friend...she doesnt have kids soo all her time is spent on her animals...she had to rabbits in the garden but somehow i fox got in and well you no....so she was really upset so i brought in and showed her the babies and she fell in love....shes going to take 1 and keep it indoors...im giving her my spare indoor cage. shes seems really lovely and im sure she will take care of him/her :)

Back