• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cheeky monkeys!!

stranger23

Mama Doe
I brought a new massive bag of meadow hay and didnt have anywhere to store it so put it in a thick plastic bag and put it next to the boys cage but i thought it was out of reach, come down this morning to find they have managed to grab the bag and pull it closer and have made holes so they can nick the hay straight from the bag little monkeys! I dont mind really but its exactly the same hay as whats in their hay manger lol i suppose the hay is always taster from the bag :)

:lol: Yep I think they like the fact they have 'stolen' it sort off, I'd watch the plastic though, they generally drop it but, you wouldn't want them ingesting any.

i once did something similar with a giant bale of compact shavings about 3ft square.

the next morning the shed was knee deep in them but when i checked the bag my then bun Maisie had burrowed in it and made the most amazing little warren in there!! :lol:

i was in awe but also a bit shocked she had been playing in what really was a huge plastic bag!!! :shock:

Back