• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the boys!

BinkyBunneh

Warren Scout
Just took some pictures of the newcomers that arrived on sunday. They seem very settled but still working on the handling

Unsure about the camera shutter :lol:
DSC03538.jpg

Marmaduke:love:
DSC03537.jpg

Riley:love:
DSC03536.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

Do you think I should give it a week before I start handling them?

Hey Hey, they look like they could be a pair of mischiefs! ;)

I would personally give them time to get to know you before you start handling them. They may warm to you almost straight away. Always depends on the bun(nies) I think.

Hey Hey, they look like they could be a pair of mischiefs! ;)

I would personally give them time to get to know you before you start handling them. They may warm to you almost straight away. Always depends on the bun(nies) I think.

Yep, just sit with them they will soon be nudging you for a nose rub.

Aww, they're both lovely! :love: They seem so relaxed and friendly already! :) I bet they're going to be trouble! :lol:

Aww, they're both lovely! :love: They seem so relaxed and friendly already! :) I bet they're going to be trouble! :lol:

Ohh yes, you and marmitesmum couldn't have guessed any better. They mug me in the mornings for food, just chewing and tugging my trouser legs. Also attacking the brush when I sweep the run :roll:

Back