• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Runs

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Every where I look, they never do runs taller then 2foot, usually around 1.5 feet tall. I have a large puppy pen at the moment which is 30" tall so around 2.5feet tall and is ideal, I don't want any thing less then that.

Where can I find large solid/stable rabbit runs that are tall enough. I've only found 1 so far listed on eBay which seems ideal but I want to view more that include the height. Does any one else have an issue with rabbit run heights?

I was told the trixie runs are good and quite inexpensive.

I'm also looking at runs for my pair for the summer.

I ended up getting the puppy pen type ones, but they're for rabbits with pegs to hold the panels in the ground, which also have a special netting over the top. I linked two together in the end. These were only used for convalesing buns or if the gate needed to be open for some reason, as free range is what they usually get. ;)

Back