• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow & baby boy - abandoned foster buns from BARC

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread that Angie posted - mummy Willow & her little boy have come to stay with us for a little while :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=267882

Here's a few pics from earlier - both Willow & her little boy are still very frightened of me & so timid :( I think they will take some winning round, but hopefully they'll soon realise they are safe & won't be abandoned again :(

Mummy Willow :love:
DSCF5853.jpg

Her little tiny dot of a boy :love:
DSCF5859.jpg

Together :love:
DSCF5865.jpg

Willow is so protective of her little boy - they really do seem like they have such a special relationship :love:

Last edited:
They are adorable. Will they be rehomed together as they have such a strong bond? It would be really sad to separate them, although I guess they may not get on so well when the boy matures.

awwwww that last pic is so sweet :love:
thanks denise for helping again :) and thank you to your OH for letting you :D
( you did stick to your promise other day and returned empty handed ;) )

They are adorable. Will they be rehomed together as they have such a strong bond? It would be really sad to separate them, although I guess they may not get on so well when the boy matures.

Hopefully they can stay together, but guess it just depends on how their relationship is as the little lad grows up :(

The other thing is pairs of bunnies are also more difficult to home sometimes too :(

Bless them ... they are in good hands. That's interesting about pairs being harder to rehome, although bunnies are generally though to do better with a friend.

we will try and keep these tewo together i think as long as they are still getting along . we dont like to split buns who are closely bonded .

singles are easier to home as people rehome them to pair with existing buns ..
pairs are harder as its usualy people starting from scratch ..and many of those dont want older buns ..and more fail homechecks for varying reasons .. :)

we will try and keep these tewo together i think as long as they are still getting along . we dont like to split buns who are closely bonded .

singles are easier to home as people rehome them to pair with existing buns ..
pairs are harder as its usualy people starting from scratch ..and many of those dont want older buns ..and more fail homechecks for varying reasons .. :)

Of course some people end up adopting a single bun form BARC and then another and then another . . . and end up with a BARC pair that started as singles:lol::lol::lol:

Back