• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My cuddly pair *warning potentially upsetting photos*

UrbanBunny

Warren Scout
...as my face is also in them.

Basil and Hilary came running to greet me when I got back from my lecture this afternoon :love:, they got on the sofa when I had my laptop out so I snapped them quickly. (Basil hops on the sofa too now, I didn't think it would take him long to work out where Hilary disappears to for fuss!:roll:)

2z40n83.jpg

2ljtgsy.jpg

They're being super cuddly at the minute :love:, i've had a rough couple of weeks and they've been saviours. Hilary is usually a fidget but sat quietly by me on the sofa for 20 minutes the other night. Bunnies are amazing.

Oh hush, I demand you change the title of this thread right now! ;) You look beyond lovely hun :wave: And the buns are adorable :love: I'm glad they've been extra snuggly for ya lately :love:

Ahhh they're a right pair of fluffy cuddlebuns aren't they, gorgeous! :love::love: and the warning on the title is of course completely unneccesary!

Back