• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybun, Im Benjamin MacBunnington!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
:wave:
Hellooo! I am Benjamin MacBunnington the First, and Ive just sneaked on mums computer to introduce myself and say hi! When I first came to my mummy, I had broken bones, and a disease, brain damage and deafness. My broken bones and my disease are all healed now, but I am still deaf and still have some brain damage. I think thats why me and mum get along so well, heehee!
I am in love with mums most recent rescue/adoption, a tiny little syrian hamster called Phyllis. I lick her gently when she is in mums hands, and I love to lie beside her cage. When she clings to the bars on her cage I lick her even more, and she presses her tummy against the bars and I just lick and lick. I also love Weeble the cockatiel, and on a couple of occasions I have let him have a little ride on my back because he has hopped on. I kiss him too!
I follow mummy everywhere, and guess what.... I kiss my mummy too! She dosent seem to appreciate it though, or at least not too much, when I hop onto her chest around 3am nearly every morning and give her face a good wash and check that there is nothing undesirable in her ears or up her nose. Personally, I think it is very good of me to give her such a thorough facial!
I am a house, well, 'flat' bunny. I do have a cage, but I dont think my cage has a door. If it does, I have never seen it, because I am never, ever locked in. I love a little piece of custard cream biscuit more than anything in the whole world, except perhaps a little bit of shortbread, or a little piece of fig roll, or maybe a sugar puff. Actually, I just love life! Maybe its because I was so very close to death when I first came to live with my mum, and so terribly hurt. But that was then, and this is now.
I am Benjamin MacBunnington the First, and I am HAPPY!! :love:

Awww! Hi benjamin! You do sound like a very happy bunny! I lived in Southport too until last july! :wave:

Hi Blackberry and co! Have you not seen my video? Lots of pics of me on there :D RipMinnie, where in Southport did you live? I live in town, but mummy is thinking of moving, maybe leyland or Wigan. Its so nice to meet you both! xxx

Hi Blackberry and co! Have you not seen my video? Lots of pics of me on there :D RipMinnie, where in Southport did you live? I live in town, but mummy is thinking of moving, maybe leyland or Wigan. Its so nice to meet you both! xxx

Is it in the intro section? I'll tootle off and have a look....

Here I am Blackberry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyuAzTsyaO4 At this point, I hadnt had all my xrays ans scans, so we didnt know then that I had a broken leg and a fractured skull and a slightly dislocated jaw. Id been terribly hurt, but now, I am well and happy!
Hi Domnant! I am having great fun on mums computer! Ive been looking at the buns in need part, Ive seen about 19 bunnies so far that Id like as a friend.
Hmm, I wonder if mum would let me have 19 friends.... Heeheehee xx

He is quite possibly the cutest bun i have ever seen!!!! :shock::shock:
I hope he continues to do well,he is def. loved that is plain to see :love:

I lived in Wennington Road, for a year, and before that I lived in Crossens for a couple of years... :) I miss Southport now, but still come back now and again! :wave:

You are a gorgeous bunny Benjamin, and it looks like you have landed on your feet with your new mum! Welcome to RU :wave:

Benjamin - I want to kiss those adorable feet, and kiss that fuzzy little head and snuggle you all up :love::love::love:

Would you like to come and teach my bachelor boys how to be cuddle buns?

Here I am Blackberry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyuAzTsyaO4 At this point, I hadnt had all my xrays ans scans, so we didnt know then that I had a broken leg and a fractured skull and a slightly dislocated jaw. Id been terribly hurt, but now, I am well and happy!
Hi Domnant! I am having great fun on mums computer! Ive been looking at the buns in need part, Ive seen about 19 bunnies so far that Id like as a friend.
Hmm, I wonder if mum would let me have 19 friends.... Heeheehee xx

That's a gorgeous video :love: Perfect music, I've never heard that song, it brought a tear to my eye along with your bunny! It looks like he's loved lots :love:

welcome Benjamin, we are sure that you will have lots of friends now.So good that you are now a happy boy.
Lots of love,Dandy, Bluebelle,Perry,Clover,Lily,Thistle and Daffodil.:wave:

I do believe,Mr MacBunnington, that I sent you a friend request on FB?? My girlie is married to a friend of yours,Blue Bunny???
Lovely to see you on here!!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Back