• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

to show how small Rose is ..

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
was giving the buns their groom & got some pics :oops:

Rose next to Buffy :oops:
IMG_8595.jpg

IMG_8597.jpg

Rose next to Magic one of my other nethies, Magic was a rejected show bun (because she has to many white hairs on her back :roll:) so is "proper" nethie size ..
IMG_8618.jpg

I think I just died of cuteness.... they are BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:. I think I might just bun-nap. *tiptoes to your house in black and balaclava*

How much does she weigh?? I have an undersized nethie.Would love to see them both together.

wow and I thought my nethies were small! I'd love tiny nethies :love:
what breed of rabbit is Buffy?

wow and I thought my nethies were small! I'd love tiny nethies :love:
what breed of rabbit is Buffy?

she is a lionhead x dwarf lop with radar ears :oops::lol: aka a lionlop who's ears never really lopped, though she does sometimes let them down lol

yeah that was Roses weight as full grown :oops:, she was maybe 200-300g when I first got her :( & wasn't very well bunny

(next to her bro Xander)
SAM_1328.jpg

Lils is poorly with snuffles and kyphosis of the spine but makes up for it in personality!!! Tough as old boots!!!!
How old is Rose???

Lils is poorly with snuffles and kyphosis of the spine but makes up for it in personality!!! Tough as old boots!!!!
How old is Rose???

awww, Rose had mucky/matted bottom & infected eyes when she came to us & was so tiny & fragile

she is almost a year now :shock:, we had been holding off her spay to see if she grew anymore but doesn't look like she will now, I am going to be soooo worried when she goes in :cry:

awww, Rose had mucky/matted bottom & infected eyes when she came to us & was so tiny & fragile

she is almost a year now :shock:, we had been holding off her spay to see if she grew anymore but doesn't look like she will now, I am going to be soooo worried when she goes in :cry:

awww, i was soo worried when my rosie went in, i waited until she was over a year, se was as tough as old boots, even in her old age she never gave up on anything. they tend to be stronger then we thinnk sometimes

awww, i was soo worried when my rosie went in, i waited until she was over a year, se was as tough as old boots, even in her old age she never gave up on anything. they tend to be stronger then we thinnk sometimes

yeah I'm hoping Rose will be ok :(, she is a little toughie though, she stands up to all the bigger buns :lol:, like they used to push her around at feeding time till she started to stand up for herself, now they won't dare :lol::lol:

Awww love her.Lils has just had her 2nd birthday.I decided not to spey her.Its the devil if I do and the devil if I dont.Her lung tissue goes up into her kyphosis and with the snuffles too I just cant risk it.If I give her 4 yrs, thats probably more than what she would get.

Back