• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper in a Run Around (adventure playground for buns)

As requested, here are some photos of Jasper in a Run Around, he loved it in there shooting through the tunnels, I would get one but they are too expensive :( Also I must add, those of you who said ALL rabbits are stressed at shows, these photos will show that the statement is nonsense! :lol: I agree some are stressed by these shows :cry: and I would never take a bunny who I thought would get worried (tink and mischief for example) I would never be cruel to an animal and I know Jasper was not afraid in this sort of environment.

Seriously, does this bunny look stressed to you by lots of people and noise? Because some people seem to think Jasper was stressed at the show... :roll:

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics :love:
DSCF0966.jpg

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0969.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great :D Jasper is beautiful too :love: I know some rabbits will be stressed going to shows but all of the rabbits I saw at the burgess premier show didn't look stressed. Most of the people there I know are sensible and care about their rabbits welfare and only take their rabbits to shows if they aren't frightened by them :)

Aww Jasper:love::love::love::love::love::love:
He certainly doesn't look stressed:) I bet he enjoyed all those tunnels:love::D Looks very fun!!:lol:

I saw jasper in the runaround at the show!! He looked like he was loving it!! None of the rabbits doing the jumping seemed stressed to me :) I love jasper he is gorgeous!! :love:

Thanks for the pics! :wave: xx

I gaze at the website fairly frequently lol :)oops:) but it's hard to imagine what they are really like if you know what I mean?So thanks!

The pics show just how solid and rigid the mesh is...... I just wish they weren't so expensive. Our 'plan' (well - my plan! ;)) is to have a Runaround door and tunnel from one of the outbuildings on our yard connected to a run on the lawn. So they can have free and safe access to grazing on the lawn. :)

Shall let you know when we do it but it could be some time yet. I already use one of their doors and black tubes to join their aviary up to their shed and they love it - in summer when I have my bedroom window open I can hear them 'clatter clatter' down the tube into the aviary lol.

Thanks again and Jasper is looking very pawsome!! He's a very special sort of model. I love Dutchies! :love:

great pics hun i saw him having a play in it and he loved it from what i saw :love:
i love the idea of this but your right very expensive :shock: and i wouldnt personally be able to catch mine to get t:shock:hem out lol with my back problem i have enough problems getting them out the run :roll:
and your right it is a load of rubbish that shows are stressfull for rabbits ok there probably are some people who take rabbits to shows that dont like it but the people i know wont not fair on them mine love to show and its me that is usually stressed not the bunnies :lol:

great pics hun i saw him having a play in it and he loved it from what i saw :love:
i love the idea of this but your right very expensive :shock: and i wouldnt personally be able to catch mine to get t:shock:hem out lol with my back problem i have enough problems getting them out the run :roll:
and your right it is a load of rubbish that shows are stressfull for rabbits ok there probably are some people who take rabbits to shows that dont like it but the people i know wont not fair on them mine love to show and its me that is usually stressed not the bunnies :lol:

Thats a good point I could see mine having a great laugh at me - I'd hear the Tom and Jerry theme toon as they ran away - I'm thinking of using it as a connector to a run from the aviary I have and the hutch set up I'm planning to a run so I'd only need a few lengths of tunnel but, yes Mischief & Tinks I'd need the biggest one for my lot, they wouldn't do squeezing through :lol:

Thats a good point I could see mine having a great laugh at me - I'd hear the Tom and Jerry theme toon as they ran away - I'm thinking of using it as a connector to a run from the aviary I have and the hutch set up I'm planning to a run so I'd only need a few lengths of tunnel but, yes Mischief & Tinks I'd need the biggest one for my lot, they wouldn't do squeezing through :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: oh mine laugh at me im sure of it and the neighbours do lol i dont walk very fast and dont bend very well so i often get them thinking its very funny to give me the runaround :roll:
they do larger tunnels for contis too i did ask ;) as i said i love this idea the bunnies seemed to love it too but for me its not practical i would love to have something like this as mine love the play tunnels and im sure they would think this is wonderful but i just would never be able to get them out again with out crippling myself :roll:

I have 2 of the largest tunnels joined together (to make 8 ft) to go from Lola and Peter's small run to their large run. This will take Lola's ( or JLola as I call her sometimes) large derriere . They love flying down the tunnel to their "playroom" but have to be lured back with nom noms when REALLY hungry.

I love the runnaround products , yes they are expensive but very good quality and should last forever. I hope to add more to their set up in the summer.

Back