• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treat Hay

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
I saw a thread about hay for pets and was wondering, I know they do the 1.8kg size but would it be compressed like this (i was going to get this one)

Removed link but the alfafa king wheat oat and barley hay.

If not I still might get the 9kg bag, but like does it come in a cardboard box, I'm never in for delivery. Can they let a neighbour sign?

Sorry for all the questions. Oh and :lol:

If you've had both which one do they prefer?

Last edited:
This is just me being nosy :oops:

But what happened to your linky to your youtube account? I sometimes visited that and now its gone :lol:

Haha, my friend Becky is determined to find it and I took it off because I accidentally mentioned it was on here, if you want it I can pm me you the link? :) I'll put it back in a few days when Becky gives up :lol:

Btw, glad you like watching them :) Are you a subber or just a watcher? :wave:

Im going to get sample packs first but if they like it, i'll get the 9.5 kilos because it will last me ages.. but

How much is 9.5 kilos? I mean will it come in a humongous box or something? I wont be in so I hope they can leave it in the garage or something.

Im going to get sample packs first but if they like it, i'll get the 9.5 kilos because it will last me ages.. but

How much is 9.5 kilos? I mean will it come in a humongous box or something? I wont be in so I hope they can leave it in the garage or something.

I got the 4.5 kilo one I think (the medium one) and its pretty big! When it's on the floor it comes up to my knee, and it's pretty much square. Pretty compressed too, it's going to last ages with only one bun!

Hope that helps :)

Oh, and mine came in a thick plastic bag

I got the 4.5 kilo one I think (the medium one) and its pretty big! When it's on the floor it comes up to my knee, and it's pretty much square. Pretty compressed too, it's going to last ages with only one bun!

Hope that helps :)

Oh, and mine came in a thick plastic bag

Oh ok jesus! I was going to give a handful a day, im sure it will last!

Haha, my friend Becky is determined to find it and I took it off because I accidentally mentioned it was on here, if you want it I can pm me you the link? :) I'll put it back in a few days when Becky gives up :lol:

Btw, glad you like watching them :) Are you a subber or just a watcher? :wave:

Hahaha! :lol: See its back! :D

Just a watcher :oops: I don't have an account :wave:

Back