• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Gerbils - 21 Days old

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the lovelies at 3 weeks old :) The first pic is a few days ago when their eyes first opened

random387.jpg

Disclaimer! My son insisted that baby gerbils love Ben10 which is why he said i had to put it down for them :roll:

Unfortunately much harder to photograph now as they are so active :lol:
random368.jpg

The little runt - not sure if she will make it or not unfortunately
random373.jpg

The other pied agouti :love:
random367.jpg

random364.jpg

random359.jpg

random350.jpg

random346.jpg

random343.jpg

random347.jpg

:love: they're lovely! I love that cream colored one

Are they interactive with you, like a hamster/mouse?

Yes they are but in a different way. AS a rule they aren't as brave as a hamster or mouse and are really active, but as i've been handling these pups regularly they are fantastic and crawl all over your hands and arms :love:

NOthing specific is up with her she just is the runt but she's not really thriving. She looks healthy but isn't really growing much so not sure how she will do tbh.

:love:

Are they as full of mischief as other baby animals? The adult gerbils we have had have made absolutely fantastic pets and full of complete mischief. I guess that answers my question. :lol:

:love::love::love: They look like a right bunch of monkeys.

I didn't know gerbils liked Ben10 either. :lol::lol::lol:

They are absolutely adorable, I have loved seeing the pictures of them growing:love: I secretly have a favourite though(the cream one) please don't tell the others as I love them all:love::love::love:

They're gorgeous! I love the little runt of the litter, she's adorable and the one that resembles her with the stripe up the face is lovely! We have 4 gerbils, I find them to be quite addictive! Lovely pets! :love:

They're gorgeous! I love the little runt of the litter, she's adorable and the one that resembles her with the stripe up the face is lovely! We have 4 gerbils, I find them to be quite addictive! Lovely pets! :love:

You must post pics of your gerbils! I never tire of seeing pics of them :D:love:

Sally - i promise not to tell the others ;)

Back