• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr B needs vibes

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
He has a vets appointment at 4.30pm.

I came downstairs this morning to find he hadn't touched his pellets or spring greens from last night. Rang the vets and made the appointment but I had to go to work so gave him some metacam and left him with greens, pellets, blackberry leaves and carrots.

Just got in and he has eaten the leaves, carrots and greens but still not touched the pellets. He has phases like this where he is very grumpy and doesnt eat pellets but I think it may be his teeth that are sore.

Can we have some vibes for the little fella please?

Back from vets. Teeth are apparently fine and his tummy feels ok too.

He has got to have metacam and maxalon for a few days and see if he picks up. If he doesnt eat well tonight or goes down hill they will admit him tomorrow for some fluids.

He was fiesty as ever and tried to launch himself off the table!

Sorry to be so late in seeing this (Tuesday is my long day). Sending vibes now. Spenser has been a bit iffy with his pellets recently, and I have had to soften them a couple of times. Keep us posted with how Mr B gets on. :wave:

We he has started eating some bits of veg and is eating hay but still not bothered about his pellets. He has had some of them but not all.

Last night the only thing I could get him to eat was banana but now today he has smelly sticky poo so thats off the menu again!

He has had metacam and maxalon and if he is right again by Friday I will take him in to be admitted.

He is fine in himself and still bouncing about!

Alvin refuses pellets when hes trying to fix his tummy :wave: have you tried finding some bramble leaves for him?? with them all dead i give Alvin and Holly hawthorn tree branches to keep things ticking over until spring.

Alvin refuses pellets when hes trying to fix his tummy :wave: have you tried finding some bramble leaves for him?? with them all dead i give Alvin and Holly hawthorn tree branches to keep things ticking over until spring.

I've given him dried blackberry leaves which he has eaten and I brought him some p@h herby hay today as he likes that and eats loads of hay. He is having a really bad moult and it's pulling his skin so I think he is generally down over that so off his veg. He is such a foodie usually it's strange to see!

Back