• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Ozzy

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
a lady bought him & another bun as a same sex pair for her 2 daughters .. yeah you guessed it the other bun was infact a girl & has now already had a litter at only 4 months old :cry:, all the kits died & the kids have now got "bored of them" so the woman phoned up my local petshop & said "take them now I don't want them in my house anymore" :cry::cry:, so I was in getting the buns food today & they took me in the back to see them, as she said she is only letting the people she knows have rabbits & take good care of them see these two after what they have been through, so I have ended up with this little guy as he is a VERY hairy lionhead who was really matted & need a bit of tlc :cry:

well here he is,

IMG_8558.jpg

he was flopping out within 10 mins of being here :love:
IMG_8582.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

IMG_8584.jpg

IMG_8586.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

IMG_8573.jpg

I had to cut some of the mats out around his bottom, he really is just a ball of fluff :lol:

Oooo thats good. I'd like my OH to be like that :lol:

yeah I'm the one that always has to say no! :(, even though I would love to say yes all the time :lol:, its me who pays for 95% of it all & me that cleans them all etc etc, so its me who has the final say so :lol:

Oh he is adorable!!
I love his fuzzy face!! I just don't understand how someone could want him out of the house!!

Back