• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my lot.

B3rnie69

Warren Scout
Well after going though some of the lovely photos on here I realised I haven't posted any of my lot before :shock::shock:

Sooooo meet my gang.
First up Rebo
IMG_1634.jpg

Zooty (Rebo's sister they are 2 year old nethies)
IMG_3098.jpg

Bluey (I rescued him from horrid conditions, the "owners" had got a new puppy so he was kept in a tiny hutch at the bottom of their garden no hay or bedding and was thrown a bit of mix as and when they remembered :censored: I nearly lost him when he first turned up his teeth were that bad :?)
IMG_3090.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

Then we have Rhythm (German lop)
IMG_2267.jpg

His brother Reed
IMG_2259.jpg

Rascal also a German lop
IMG_2222.jpg

And then we have my 2 newbee's
Ella (German lop)
IMG_3160.jpg

(please excuse the mess but I am in the middle of bonding her to Bluey and co :))

And Finally Heather also a German lop.
IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

How could you keep such gorgeous buns a secret for so long?!! :love::love::love:

:lol: well the fact that I have many people threatening to nap my buns, I tend to keep my rabbits to myself ;)

only joking, I love showing off pics of my lot. I could have sworn I had put pics up before but I must have imagined it :roll:

Back