• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay for pets now doing sample packs for £3

Guess who's paypal account has the wrong address on it :roll:

I just called them to give them the new address and spoke to...

Graham Gardner.

He's a very nice sounding guy and was very happy to change the address it was being sent to!

He explained the Ings hay is a mix of lovely long grass and hays and is the ones people have said rabbits prefer :)

Lets see how they are when they arrive!

Cheers Kermit for posting this :)

Yeah, thats who i spoke to, he seemed very nice, which should help a lot when dealing with people like us :)
Hopefully my two will love this stuff :)

Yeah, thats who i spoke to, he seemed very nice, which should help a lot when dealing with people like us :)
Hopefully my two will love this stuff :)

He asked where i'd heard of them. Told him a rabbit forum who if impressed, he'll probably get quite a few orders from! :)

I waiting for my second order from them to arrive, last time I got the middle size Ings hay and straw, this time I have ordered the big bag of Ings and some timothy/rye to see what that is like. I was very impressed with the Ings and the customer service.

Oops refresh button and it appeared cheers.

One sample pack ordered for my two.

I will not buy a huge amount yet as there is a farmer at the end of the road where we are moving and they supply the current owners with hay.

He asked where i'd heard of them. Told him a rabbit forum who if impressed, he'll probably get quite a few orders from! :)

I came across them on a chinchilla rescue website who were recommending them, apparently they get donations if people buy the hay.

ooooh now Im tempted tooo!
Ive just spent about £40 ordereding 2 bags of Oxbow Bunny basics /T & Oxbow bunny basics 15/23 & a bag of Oat, barley & wheat hay!

I want more variations for my bunnines!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If they didnt eat it so quickly Id consider growing my own hays!:roll::lol:

I found them by searching for places that sold hay for pets ages ago and have had it bookmarked till I needed more hay. Think I actually typed in google 'hay for pets' and it was the first link that popped up :D

Hee hee, sounds like I've ended up convincing everyone to get samples after I asked for one :oops:
Graham who runs it is so nice though when I emailed him :D The hay is lovely, I'm waiting for my medium bag to get here now...

Thanks for this Kermit I've ordered a sample bag and if my pair like it then I'll order some more. At the moment mine only get farm hay and expensive excel stuff.

:shock:

My 3 little sample bags have arrived :wave:

They smell and look absolutely wonderful.

i have Ings, Meadow and Timothy :wave:

Back