• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Princess and Sugar's Spay - Update - They've gone to a new home! :)

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Princess and Sugar have gone to be spayed today. :( Well, hopefully today, it might be tomorrow if they can't fit them in. I know I've only had them a couple of weeks, but I'm missing them already. :(

On the plus side, I got to meet Gwen at Bunny Burrows last night. :) So many adorable bunnies! :love: I was so tempted to sneak a couple of the nethies out in my coat pockets! :lol:

Please send lots of vibes their way. I really hope it goes well and they don't find any babies in there. :shock:

Last edited:
Sending mega Vibes for Princess & Sugar's spay and I hope everything goes well for them both and they are soon back at home with you xx

Lots of vibes for princess and sugar! :wave: My Honey is getting spayed next wed and I'm dreading it, going to be a wreck all day! :?

Thanks guys :wave:

I think I'm extra worried as it's their first vet check. I really hope their teeth are OK.

I'm also extra worried now about this VHD outbreak, since they're not vaccinated. I'm guessing they won't vaccinate at the same time as a spay?

I think I'm extra worried as it's their first vet check. I really hope their teeth are OK.

I'm also extra worried now about this VHD outbreak, since they're not vaccinated. I'm guessing they won't vaccinate at the same time as a spay?

No, it would be far too much for their immune systems.

Sending vibes for their spays xx

Just had an update from Gwen...

Both girlies were spayed today! :D Neither were pregnant! :D Teeth in perfect condition! :D

Sugar is very sleepy, but I guess that's to be expected. I'm so relieved that it's all gone well. Now I just hope they both start eating normally soon, then they can come back here and start the search for their forever home. :D

Just had an update from Gwen...

Both girlies were spayed today! :D Neither were pregnant! :D Teeth in perfect condition! :D

Sugar is very sleepy, but I guess that's to be expected. I'm so relieved that it's all gone well. Now I just hope they both start eating normally soon, then they can come back here and start the search for their forever home. :D

Oh that's brilliant news I'm so happy for the girls and you, hope they are back home with you soon :D

My girls aren't coming back! :shock: They've been rehomed already to a couple in Knaresborough as housebunnies.

I'm very happy for them, but a little sad that I never got to say goodbye. :cry:

Only three weeks to find a new home is fantastic though! :D

Oh, mixed emotions! :cry: :D

No, it would be far too much for their immune systems.

Sending vibes for their spays xx

ah really? :shock: shows how much my vets know!! When Crystal was speyed 5 years ago the vet asked me over the phone whether to vaccinate her as they see she hadnt been vaccinated (I was clueless back then)

My girls aren't coming back! :shock: They've been rehomed already to a couple in Knaresborough as housebunnies.

I'm very happy for them, but a little sad that I never got to say goodbye. :cry:

Only three weeks to find a new home is fantastic though! :D

Oh, mixed emotions! :cry: :D

Aw - shame you didnt get to say goodbye but how fantastic that they have a new home! xxx

Oh that must be really hard :( I hope you can take heart from knowing that you gave them the opportunity to live a long and happy life with new bunny parents :)

Thats brillaint news :D

might be worth putting in the title its because they are rehomed I was all worried

I am happy for them, just in shock! I was prepared for them to be here for months before they found a new home! I shouldn't be suprised really, they are gorgeous after all! :D

Thats brillaint news :D

might be worth putting in the title its because they are rehomed I was all worried

Ooops, sorry! :oops: Didn't mean to scare anyone! I can see what you mean, I'll change it now...

Back