• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay :)

stranger23

Mama Doe
well ive had my newest girly for about 2 months now and she just fed from my hand and was nudging me asking for more treats :) out of all of my rabbits i didnt think she would be the one nudging my hand and asking for treats and snuggles as she was so nervous when i got her, im so happy she has made my day ive been feeling quite depressed recently and for the first time in a while she made me smile she is now happily sitting in her litter tray eating all the yummy hay i just gave her just wanted to share :)

well ive had my newest girly for about 2 months now and she just fed from my hand and was nudging me asking for more treats :) out of all of my rabbits i didnt think she would be the one nudging my hand and asking for treats and snuggles as she was so nervous when i got her, im so happy she has made my day ive been feeling quite depressed recently and for the first time in a while she made me smile she is now happily sitting in her litter tray eating all the yummy hay i just gave her just wanted to share :)

Progress!

i think she is going to be my snuggle bun, the boys are just energetic little balls of fluff that dart around the room so fast you only see a blur, susie is my inquisitive bun she has her nose into everything and roger is my shy bun who just trys to hide from everything but im hoping to get him a girl to share the rest of his life with when he is neutered as he has always been alone :(

Back