• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emergency space needed in manchester area

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Can any one help Elaine at Tameside

Has anyone got any space in the Manchester Area for 3 mini rex I think they are 2 girls and a boy, this is quite urgent as the owner is threatning to kill them and I don't have any space

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?p=4360487&posted=1#post4360487

Sorry to cross posts but these poor buns will be killed if no space is found

Sorry I can't help Elaine, I know When I lived over there I used to go on about fostering, and now I have moved you need help :roll:

I am unsure. If you are able to offer help you will need to contact Elaine direct

0773 883 1872 is the rescue number

I would have to get them brought to me at wk end and then they would need to go to where they are wanted as I don't have any space, I have had a offer for them to go to Knutsford as well I am just waiting to see who can deff take
Hope that helps

My brother has a spare hutch. It's not minimum requirements but if you're desperate I could ask him if he would foster.

I would have offered help but I am affraid id would be being cruel as I live in a small apartment and it wouldnt be fair to them since my two already take up most of the free space....

Back