• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Press Release - Year of the Rabbit

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hello folks.

If you would like to read the press release issued by Make Mine Chocolate! yesterday expressing the concern over the new Year of the Rabbit and it's likelyhood of increasing impulse purchases, then please go to our web site where all press releases are available. Link here http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/media-a-pr/press-releases

If you'd like to go one step further and put up a poster or use our image for your avatar or signature, then we've got the perfect link for you too. http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/media-a-pr/downloads You'll find this great poster there to share

Year-of-the-Rabbit-WEB.gif

We really believe that by working together this year, we really can make a difference to rabbits in the UK.

Thank you for your support.

I am not on FB any more so would it be possible for you to PM me some details about how I can support MMC please ?

I would like to have some posters but I dont have a printer, well I do but I cant work it :oops: So is it possible to obtain a few posters in any other way ?

TY :)

Already know of 3 people who have gone and bought bunnies :(

I'll take a plate of these to our vet to keep on the counter and put up :wave:

I seem to live there, so im sure they wont mind!

I am not on FB any more so would it be possible for you to PM me some details about how I can support MMC please ?

I would like to have some posters but I dont have a printer, well I do but I cant work it :oops: So is it possible to obtain a few posters in any other way ?

TY :)

Jane if you can PM me your e-mail address or simply e-mail me and I will arrange for some posters to get sent to you in the post.

Helen, what a fantastic poster. Now Im back on my feet, Im going to come to your next MMC day.

Im interested in having a poster or two_One for my vet and one for my car.I travel miles in the South Hams.Please advise How do I lay ma paws on them????:wave:

I'm spreading the word via my fb. Will print some out and drop them into my vets which is also a huge animal hospital :D

Already know of 3 people who have gone and bought bunnies :(

I'll take a plate of these to our vet to keep on the counter and put up :wave:

I seem to live there, so im sure they wont mind!

Aw you didn't manage to convince them otherwise then? :(

Maybe we should just sneak into P@H and put them up in secret :lol:

Would it be possible to have a few posters sent to me? I know of a few pet shops that dont sell animals and theyre very good at giving information out regarding welfare. Also have a couple of local vets that dont have any rabbity things around the waiting room but the walls are covered with things about cats and dogs :wave:

*whispers* we need more merch, I have everything! A tshirt, a hoodie, a car sticker, a pen, a badge and a cookie cutter.... :eek:

:wave: It's brilliant, I'd like a couple please you have my address, I forgot to order some merchandise on my recent order from Lisa :oops: but, I will next time for sure.;)

I think maybe those with access to printers could print some off to save MMC the printing and postage costs, I have printed some off and they look great :)

Back