• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

megazorb..(wiltshire/hampshire shops or internet sites)

beccimarie

Mama Doe
where do you get yours from? i usally get it from amazon but they dont seem to have it anymore.. i either want a secure site (as i had fraud on my card over xmas was a nightmare:?) or if anyone lives in the wiltshire/hampshire area and knows of any local shops that would be great!

Direct from Farmway, the manufacturers.

www.farmway.co.uk - i've just ordered my bag from there and it arrived within 2 days.

Cheaper than THE or Animal Magic or anywhere else i've found online :wave:

Direct from Farmway, the manufacturers.

www.farmway.co.uk - i've just ordered my bag from there and it arrived within 2 days.

Cheaper than THE or Animal Magic or anywhere else i've found online :wave:

Thank you :D I found out about amazon by you too :lol: but they dont sell in there anymore :( and i could not remeber the site :D

Thank you :D I found out about amazon by you too :lol: but they dont sell in there anymore :( and i could not remeber the site :D

My bag arrived and its awesome. Stops the smellyness a lot. Admittedly, Biccy still loves removing it, but its a start :lol:

My bag arrived and its awesome. Stops the smellyness a lot. Admittedly, Biccy still loves removing it, but its a start :lol:

:lol: casper is the same.. i have just litter trained him and i think he thinks its another digging pot :lol: he diggs and rolls in it :lol:

I used to get mine from farmway too, until I found a local supplier - delivery was always very fast and, whenever I phoned them, the staff were always very helpful too. :)

Do you know if there are any local places that sell horse supplies - bedding etc - as that's the type of place likely to stock it. :thumb:

I used to get mine from farmway too, until I found a local supplier - delivery was always very fast and, whenever I phoned them, the staff were always very helpful too. :)

Do you know if there are any local places that sell horse supplies - bedding etc - as that's the type of place likely to stock it. :thumb:

Thannk you for this.. i didnt think of that :p i have tried scats but they dont sell it but there is a farm shop like 5 seconds down the road that has horses.. i wounder if they would sell it.. may be some hay there too ;)

Someone posted a google map with all the locations on it recently of places selling megazorb and I have to confess I'm not getting it from Lisa anymore as there is a farm up the road from where my OH works selling it so he can easily pick it up for me on his way to or from work - I'll still be buying loads from Hayexperts though just not this item :)

Someone posted a google map with all the locations on it recently of places selling megazorb and I have to confess I'm not getting it from Lisa anymore as there is a farm up the road from where my OH works selling it so he can easily pick it up for me on his way to or from work - I'll still be buying loads from Hayexperts though just not this item :)

o wow thanks for this.. ill look on google maps :D

Back