• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My supplier has run out of hay! worrying

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
And I am having the car fixed so can't drive.. Does anyone get bales delivered?? and if so can they give me a link??

Last edited:
Same problem around the country I am afraid :(

I ended up going into the next county for mine. Having it delivered to my BF for him to bring it to me, and incurr the rath of him mum :?

Same problem around the country I am afraid :(

I ended up going into the next county for mine. Having it delivered to my BF for him to bring it to me, and incurr the rath of him mum :?

Ohhh nooo..:cry::cry: You can get it delivered though there is places. Bobby and Carlo eat so much hay, I usually go through a bale a month :shock:

I would of thought a bale was about 20kg. It prob weighs about the same as my 20kg bale of auboise so can't be far off.

will have a look, is 9.5 kg as big as a bale?

Not quite, no. But my 7 go through 10kg in around 3 weeks! I think a bale is about 15/20kg. I know a bale to buy is a heck of a lot cheaper... a bale here is £4 but I don't think it's too bad including p&p :D

ETA: By 7, I mean... 2 adults and 5 babies (7 weeks old :))

OMG i was just going to give you the link to the place i used to order from and the hay bale is gone :shock:

other than that i used to buy the pure pastures from the hay experts..

very scary that hay is so hard to find right now :(

Back