• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have...?

A rabbit that just craves human attention?

Lola will come and sit on me and fall asleep, nudge me for head rubs, asked to be picked up so she can sit on the sofa with me, lick me to death after each cuddle and she follows me everywhere around the house:lol:

Does anyone else have a rabbit like this:love:

Yes, my luscious Flame is just like this. Wish is to a certain extent but Flame just loves it.

Sky wants only me, and everyone else can go to hell, and he just craves me.

Summer also used to crave it. After her spay she was really ill and used to make this heroic effort to come and snuggle with me and then would get this little 'affectionate paw' that she placed on me when she liked what I was doing. I really miss her a lot.

My Lola; You wouldn't believe she's bonded to Max, she doesn't love me any less than before the bond; I love her so much :love:

You're Lola is so squishy, I would love to meet her one day! :D

Marvin loves attention, but he is also incapable of sitting still! He will often jump up on my lap, clamber all over me, sit still for 5 seconds, then run up ontop of the sofa and empty his bowels (his favourite place to go..).

My Lola; You wouldn't believe she's bonded to Max, she doesn't love me any less than before the bond; I love her so much :love:

You're Lola is so squishy, I would love to meet her one day! :D

It must be a Lola thing:lol:
Her start to life with the humans she was living with was horrible but shes such a loving rabbit it just amazing:love:
Since her stasis shes became even more of a snuggle bun, I hope when shes bonded with Dougal she still loves me:lol::love:

Bunsk! He will only sleep in bed with us, snuggles right up to my OH and demands head rubs. He follows us about too.

Harley boy just loves nose rubs and will snuggle in with me and stay for ages. When I stop giving him nose rubs he will lick my nose. He has turned into my best friend. :love:

My Kermit was truly a mummies boy, as soon as i went in the room he would be over licking me.
I miss the wee chap.

Herbie & Inca have 'Kermit' traits split between them. Inca is keen for nose rubs and Herbie likes licking me :)

Bubbles loves having her nose rubbed and would sit there all day I'm sure. :love: Alfie has to be in the mood. :roll: :lol:

Otis goes to jelly as soon as you touch his head and he'd just lie there with you nose rubbing him for hours I think, Piglet gives kisses and lets you nose rub her for quite a while but only when she's in the mood. Max is way too busy for long nose rubs & Biscuit likes attention but doesn't love it :D

Nooo :cry: Daisy only loves me when I have food for her and she really dislikes nose rubs, she nose whacks my hand out of the way. Dudley will tolerate a few nose rubs then moves! Neither like coming up to sit beside me. They sit on their sofa opposite and stare at me!!

Nooo :cry: Daisy only loves me when I have food for her and she really dislikes nose rubs, she nose whacks my hand out of the way. Dudley will tolerate a few nose rubs then moves! Neither like coming up to sit beside me. They sit on their sofa opposite and stare at me!!

They sound like Charlie and Delilah, they only ever want me if I have their hay or an odd treat:roll: I must admit though i'm just happy to enter the room without Charlie being scared:D
Dougal likes his cuddles but nothing like little Lola I have never known a rabbit to be so clingy and wanting cuddles all of the time:lol:

Back