• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a pair of rascals:)

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
In the last week or so cupcake has been off her hay and so has nahla, which had me a little concerned. Benji never eats hay so I've resigned myself to the fact that £14 from my bank every month goes towards a monthly vet check for his teeth... But for nahla and cupcake to stop being hay monsters seemed very odd.
Turns out, they've just gotten lazy and prefer to wait for their handful of pellets in the morning, and herbs at night:roll:

So this morning I put a load of nice green oxbow hay in their food dishes, and they soon tucked in when they realised that was all they were getting:lol:

Cheeky, lazy girls:roll:

You should have seen their faces.

At first they dug through it and then looked at me like, "seriously? you haven't even hidden ONE tasty thing in here for us?"

:lol::roll:

Yeah, I know the look! We keep Oscars hay and treats down the side of the sofa where he can't get them, and every time we bend down there to get hay, he's under your feet waiting for his treats. If he doesn't get one he stomps at us, cheeky boy! :roll:

Yeah, I know the look! We keep Oscars hay and treats down the side of the sofa where he can't get them, and every time we bend down there to get hay, he's under your feet waiting for his treats. If he doesn't get one he stomps at us, cheeky boy! :roll:

Cupcake stamps if you don't stroke her for long enough:lol:

Back