• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paw paw and her snoozy basket

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
"Hewooooo arrrwoooo" :wave:

"I iz havin a little snoozies in mah baskit. Dah big fella in dah owse next to meh (I finks his names iz Bown-sir) did makes a nice big looky look outs bit in dah side but mah fowster mummeh did says dat if she did leaves it wiv him any longer dah wud be no nuffin left to sits in so now I has it and I likes it lots and nicelies fankoos vewwy muchingly" :D

Pawinbasket.jpg

Pawinbasket2.jpg

:love:

Please stop posting pics of Paw Paw because I fell in love with her ever since she first appeared in RIN at Honeybunnies! :no: :lol:

She is just SO :love:

Ok
Pawinthesnow28Nov2010007.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

That's not fair! :evil: :lol::lol:

She really is lovely. :love:
She is like Nino's twin - not all dutchies look alike, and very few have 'his' look, but Paw Paw does. If god forbid anything ever happened to my darling Poppy :cry: Paw Paw is first on my list! :oops::oops:

Now stop posting lovely photos! :no:

:wave::wave:

You see that's very naughty! :no:

She looks beautiful in the snow, a real outdoor girl! I think she might be a bit too 'nails' for this house and Nino after all! :lol:

I hope she finds a forever home soon, but to be honest.... her foster home looks like the life of luxury.... I can't imagine anywhere nicer! :love:

And I'm wondering if Bouncer received compensation for its removal ... or did he want rid of it as not 'butch' enough? ;):lol:

:lol: Yes I think him destroying it was his way letting me know that he didn't like it! He has no interest in sitting "in" things but prefers to lie on an old door mat and survey his surroundings....:roll::lol:

:lol: Yes I think him destroying it was his way letting me know that he didn't like it! He has no interest in sitting "in" things but prefers to lie on an old door mat and survey his surroundings....:roll::lol:

Ah yes, I know that 'lording it' pose well ... I suspect single bucks are particularly good at it.

Awww she is lovely,:love: I want a couple of those baskets but, no-one seems to make them now, I want a couple of willow ones I think they'd make fab beds for bunnies - if anyone knows of anyone who makes them can you let me know please (sorry to be cheeky on your thread) :wave:

Awww she is lovely,:love: I want a couple of those baskets but, no-one seems to make them now, I want a couple of willow ones I think they'd make fab beds for bunnies - if anyone knows of anyone who makes them can you let me know please (sorry to be cheeky on your thread) :wave:

http://www.willowwarren.co.uk/products.asp?pg=2
Dave and his weaving ladies make willow dens/teepees and tunnels but are quite accomodating and I've had a couple of things made to order for my two. He uses his own safe home grown willow. I'd give them a call and see if they could make what you're after! :wave:

Back