• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr! Why do T.H.E stock everything i wanted, EXCEPT one item, that i REALLY want.

I have the same issue at times, if i want to order certain items and combine postage then i can't get eveything from the one place.

What did you want?

A high backed corner litter tray.

Biccy had one (well, not a LARGE one, but a small one) as a baby, so im thinking of getting a larger one to try with... :)

But nooooo! THE dont sell them :lol:

Have you thought about using an underbed storage box Gray? Tehy work well for my two and are deep enough to prevent overspill (usually!).

A high backed corner litter tray.

Biccy had one (well, not a LARGE one, but a small one) as a baby, so im thinking of getting a larger one to try with... :)

But nooooo! THE dont sell them :lol:

The Range sell them :D If you have one near you...

send them an email.. the lady is so nice i reakon she might try to source one for you as your a regular :D

our petshop orders stuff in so i dont see why an online shop would be any different :wave:

I was going to suggest The Range too. :D Or Pets at Home (depending on how you feel about buying from stores that sell animals of course).

Have you thought about a hooded cat litter tray?

Back