• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, new to forum

So I "inherited" a dwarf lop eared rabbit called Fred. It was my would be sister in laws (if I was married) until she got pregnant and became a bunny boiler. For his own safety Fred would temporarily be living with me. That was a couple of years ago. :roll:
He seems happy enough legging it around the house, chewing my extremly expensive speaker cables and moulting everywhere but he has never eaten hay, so that's why I'm here for advice on getting him to eat it.
Hopefully I'll see you in the "not eating hay section".

:wave:

Welcome to RU :wave: Well done on taking your bunny on.

If you start a new thread in 'Diet' im sure you'll get plenty of help :)

Hey welcome to the forum, welcome to the wonderful world of 'My rabbit destroyed this in my house today' :lol:

:wave: I am sure you'll find some tips on helping him to discover the joys of eating hay, hayexperts.co.uk do some sample packs of different varieties for a start, he might be tempted by a slightly different one, hope you enjoy the forum:wave:

Back