• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Boarding - what do you think of this?

It looks fine on pics.:) Ring the vet centre to be sure they do in fact support them and also pay a visit yourself beforehand:)- If you have any doubts :?about the place then go unannounced (at a time of day you guess they may not be too busy).
sue:wave:

I think it looks good. Pricy but worth it. Just wanted to check before I show my OH

Might check it out, its either this or my sister coming in every day to feed etc.

I think it looks good although I'd have to see it in person to be sure of course but, certainly from the images it looks good :wave:

They appear to use wood shavings in the base of every cage :wave:

Not sure thats ideal, but there we go!

They appear to use wood shavings in the base of every cage :wave:

Not sure thats ideal, but there we go!

Can you tell me where? I have only read and seen they can line with hay or nothing? :D

ETA: I am looking at the penthouse or suite, as Bunsk could never be shut up.

Btw, they have some lovely looking (i cant tell the size) indoor housing there Chul.

Bunny Penthouses and 'Suites' :wave:

ETA: Just saw your post, sorry!

There is utterly no way Bunsk can be put into a hutch! He neeeeds his free range!

Naughty Gray ignoring what I'm saying :lol::lol:

i ETA'd!

The 'Suite' looks good :) Total free-range with a dog crate, exactly what Bunski is used to, apart from obviously diff territory. Take your own crate if you do :wave:

Back