• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what you think?

winnies angel

Mama Doe
well we hoped jack the dutch would eventually go with winston and angel but they have other ideas they are so close I dont think they will. Although winston doesnt seem to care angels very protective of her winnie.
So after a scare on saturday with jack, he had to get rushed to vets his stomach was distended so he had some injections and all better now. I thought is it fair for him to die alone. He always says he misses his friends and he is lonely. We bring him down for hugs etc and sees the others but I think its time for a friend.
My only worries is the heart break we nearly lost winston twice last year to bloat then jack ill on sat, angels dentals are now pretty much every other month and the bills are adding up.
But then thats being selfish. My biggest scare is if I bring a girly home and it upsets the others as it took a while for them to come around to jack they were fighting each other for a while. But then will a girly calm the situation and maybes because they are partnered they all will be fine and accept each other more.
Jack lives in the spare room with babygate up winnie visits and sits outside the gate some days angel doesnt venture upstairs unless its a life or death situation.
what do you guys think?
Oh and the date I wish to do blind dates is of course valentines day!

Back