• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit on Daybreak

Peanut-Toffee

Warren Veteran
Looks like one of the hares that someone on here has?
Says its an 'athlete' and is gonna be jumping. Be on before 8am.

As much as i hate daybreak, i have it on waiting for it - hurry up, i need to go to work soon!! :lol::lol::lol:

Awww - the poor thing. He's gorgeous.

So sad that they had to mention breeding in it - why was that even relevant. :(

Phoenix did fab at the show and on the preview clips of it, my jasper was there. :love: Phoenix must be bored of it now and that's fine, just shows you can't force them, he's a lovely bunny, ever so friendly and he was binkying at the show :)

Awww - the poor thing. He's gorgeous.

So sad that they had to mention breeding in it - why was that even relevant. :(

Well the person featured is a breeder of Belgian Hares...and the show will probably increase demand for Belgian Hares, so she will have lots of enquires so I am sure she wanted to get that bit in about breeding...or is that me being cynical??

Well the person featured is a breeder of Belgian Hares...and the show will probably increase demand for Belgian Hares, so she will have lots of enquires so I am sure she wanted to get that bit in about breeding...or is that me being cynical??

That's you being spot on. Eurgh.... :cry:

Phoenix did fab at the show and on the preview clips of it, my jasper was there. :love: Phoenix must be bored of it now and that's fine, just shows you can't force them, he's a lovely bunny, ever so friendly and he was binkying at the show :)

I saw the clip of jasper on daybreak today, he is such a cutie:love:
I don't think the rabbit looked terrified, but he definitely did not want to be there. Maybe he's just sick of looking at jumps all day now:lol:

Nope, just look at the classifieds :roll:

Poor Rabbit :cry:

I saw the clip of jasper on daybreak today, he is such a cutie:love:
I don't think the rabbit looked terrified, but he definitely did not want to be there. Maybe he's just sick of looking at jumps all day now:lol:

I agree, Phoenix wasn't terrified, he just looked bored of jumping. If he was frightened he would have been cowering in a corner with his ears right back. He just sat there, bless him. :lol:

Was going to put a thread up on this, but someones beaten me to it.

Phoenix looked horrified. Trying to make a bunny do anything on demand makes me sad :cry:

:roll:

I agree, Phoenix wasn't terrified, he just looked bored of jumping. If he was frightened he would have been cowering in a corner with his ears right back. He just sat there, bless him. :lol:

Not always true.

A scared bunny can just freeze. Pretty much as it appeared Phoenix was trying to do.

Did you see a 'corner' he could go and cower in? Somewhere 'safe' to hide?

So instead of leaving him be, she picks him up without supporting his backend.

Think it was disgusting, personally.

Not always true.

A scared bunny can just freeze. Pretty much as it appeared Phoenix was trying to do.

Did you see a 'corner' he could go and cower in? Somewhere 'safe' to hide?

So instead of leaving him be, she picks him up without supporting his backend.

Think it was disgusting, personally.

Agreed.

The feature did absolutely nothing to promote Rabbit Welfare.
I can just see the queue of Chavs now, all wanting a 'Novelty Pet' :roll: Something for their Staffie to 'play' with.

Agreed.

The feature did absolutely nothing to promote Rabbit Welfare.
I can just see the queue of Chavs now, all wanting a 'Novelty Pet' :roll:

100% agree with you Jane.

We'll now have loads of people buying bunnies from pet stores, trying to get them 'jumping' at home, the bunny not obliging, then guess where bunny ends up....

Either a) released in a field or b) yet more to a rescue.

*sigh*

Back