• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before Billy came...

Candiflare

Mama Doe
THE GANG!

thegang_edited.jpg

The chinning contest...

thechinningcontest.jpg

Ruby getting passive aggressive with everyone before she was separated...

rubles.jpg

My friendly, gorgeous little boy :love:

Ralphy.jpg

Penelope splatted out on my lap...

peneloples-1.jpg

Billy and Ruby's first monorail bunneh date

0_1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love:

Oh, urm, also, you need to cover the NIC grid, with carpet, a tshirt or fleece as buns claws get caught in the fine NIC grids...... :wave:

I cant believe how your family has grown. :love:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love::love: :love: :love:

Oh, urm, also, you need to cover the NIC grid, with carpet, a tshirt or fleece as buns claws get caught in the fine NIC grids...... :wave:

I cant believe how your family has grown. :love:

That's Alice's pic when she was first bonding them! :oops: But I think they're on a more secure part of the nic cube if you look a little closer... the gaps are small to prevent catching of bunneh feetz! And I still can't get a decent pic of Billeh. He's just a big black blob! But gorgeous in real life, obv! :love:

That's Alice's pic when she was first bonding them! :oops: But I think they're on a more secure part of the nic cube if you look a little closer... the gaps are small to prevent catching of bunneh feetz! And I still can't get a decent pic of Billeh. He's just a big black blob! But gorgeous in real life, obv! :love:

I think that's mine and Mai's handiwork glad it's being put to good use:)

Ah right! Yeah, its those fine ones that cause their claws to get caught. Alice has hers covered in lino now :) I thought it was your set up! :p

Back