• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies weekend at Burgess Show

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Hi, just got back tonight from burgess show. I got my hutch I won and its ace and really big :D
Russell jumped amazing and even did the swedish jumps.
Loved meeting and talking to the swedish
Got a new wooden travel box
Harry was fab at agility and loved all the attention.
Harry also had a photo taken to be in the march fur and Feather
Plus I got on calander news with Russ :D
So had an amzing weekend cant wait for next year

hi hun i saw russel jumping he did brilliant and your hutch was brill i did notice unless they have sorted the problem but there was a gap on both hutches under the bottom of it so the rabbit could escape lol unless they have provided something to stop that happening and just didnt have it at the show im not sure ;)

hi hun i saw russel jumping he did brilliant and your hutch was brill i did notice unless they have sorted the problem but there was a gap on both hutches under the bottom of it so the rabbit could escape lol unless they have provided something to stop that happening and just didnt have it at the show im not sure ;)

yes i got given this clear plastic thing to seal them in the hutch :D

Another thread about the show - are you all on commission or something?

I agree... sick of hearing how amazing it was tbh. People know how the large majority of us on the forum feel about it. I only opened this up as I thought it was a diff thread.

I agree... sick of hearing how amazing it was tbh. People know how the large majority of us on the forum feel about it. I only opened this up as I thought it was a diff thread.

Ok, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that us who enjoyed our selves can't post threads :/

Keep this thread friendly and positive please.
Don't reply if you don't agree to the show, go look at other threads instead.

Back