• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose, Anya, Sonny & Spike

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Rose
IMG_8428.jpg

Anya posing
IMG_8430.jpg

Sonny
IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

Spike
IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8446.jpg

IMG_8448.jpg

IMG_8463.jpg

the disaproving quad haha
IMG_8453.jpg

Awww i didnt realise he was being rehomed, is he ok? xxx

yeah I am pretty much full here & I didn't want to risk bonding with any of my groups after what happened with the last bonding :(, & my aunt was looking for a bun & I know he will be loved there :D,

yeah he is fine :D, I did an update thread on him not long ago, when I went up to clip his nail & you wouldn't recognise him now, he comes up to see you & was sitting grooming me for about 10 mins :love::love:

yeah I am pretty much full here & I didn't want to risk bonding with any of my groups after what happened with the last bonding :(, & my aunt was looking for a bun & I know he will be loved there :D,

yeah he is fine :D, I did an update thread on him not long ago, when I went up to clip his nail & you wouldn't recognise him now, he comes up to see you & was sitting grooming me for about 10 mins :love::love:

What a lovely ending for him i'm so thrilled!! he is a gorgeous bun and really deserves a happy ending, well done to you. xxx

What a lovely ending for him i'm so thrilled!! he is a gorgeous bun and really deserves a happy ending, well done to you. xxx

yeah he really did, he is soo soo much more trusting now, he will come up for nose rubs, though he does give the odd cheeky nip if he gets held for to long :lol::oops:

Back