• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I live in the wrong place!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
Sometimes out of curiosity I look on rabbit rehome, and obviously I always have a nosy on the rabbits in need section here.... but there are NEVER any rabbits anywhere near me!

Don't get me wrong, I am at my financial limit with my buns and don't want any more, what with Cupcake and Nahla's spays to save up for... but gosh "official" rescuing would be so tricky here if in the future I ever wanted another bunny, why are there no rabbits needing homes in basingstoke? :lol:
I tried rescuing before and the two rescues I contacted never even returned my calls/emails... before they knew anything about me at all:roll:

Looks like a bunny run will be in order if I'm ever in the position to get a new bunny!:lol:;)

I've been having too many looks at their site :oops: They have an awful lot of rabbits in atm :( They actually have one called Cupcake!

and your not allowed to want Peggy... she is unofficially mine :lol:

AWW she is so super cute!:love: But she's been rehomed?:wave:

Last edited:
Back