• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Is going through the most horrendous moult!! i have been giving him extra wet veg but he is passing strings of pearl type poo's, what else can i do to stop him getting a blockage? he has tummy pains last night but is eating well and seems fine but to be honest i am terrified :?

Apart from continual grooming and giving him pineapple what else can we do to help? xxxxxxxxx

Sorry you are having such a worrying time. You can only do your best. Spenser isn't really moulting, but he's outside and it's still quite cold here.

Sorry you are having such a worrying time. You can only do your best. Spenser isn't really moulting, but he's outside and it's still quite cold here.

It does make me feel anxious suzy, charlie is a colicky bun anyway and i'm checking on him constantly, i think he is getting fed up with being brushed :( he keeps looking at me and i swear his eyes say oh not again mummy! xx

Back