• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you in the West Midlands? ...

Fat Fluffs

Warren Scout
Then we'd love to see you at:

loveyourbunny.jpg

It says 'bring your bunny' - what are you meant to do with them all day? Carry them around in a carry case or something? It sounds great, but I dont think I would want to be dragging the wee ones around with me......?

It says 'bring your bunny' - what are you meant to do with them all day? Carry them around in a carry case or something? It sounds great, but I dont think I would want to be dragging the wee ones around with me......?

:shock: know what you mean! bit confusing.

You don't have to be there for the whole 4 hours! It will be no different to any vet trip, except that you can browse/buy nice bunny things too! You are, of course, welcome to come without a bunny and just shop instead x

I would have liked to come but I am afraid I am not able to on this occasion. I hope you have a wonderful day! :D

Sounds like it will be a fantastic day day - try keeping me away :)

Not sure if I will be bringing Cassie and Oakley but I can safely say I cant see any chance of Fat Fluffs wanting my gruesome twosome back :lol:

Sounds brilliant, I'm not in that area unfortunately but doing this type of thing raises awareness and allows people to see how to take care of their bunnies, have a great day :)

Mine have all recently had the once over at their booster visits but if the weather's kind I might bring down the ex FFs - Tia, Mia, Archie & Freddy for some nose rubs and introduce Freddy's new wifeybun Poppy to Vickie if she is going to be there :D

Mine have all recently had the once over at their booster visits but if the weather's kind I might bring down the ex FFs - Tia, Mia, Archie & Freddy for some nose rubs and introduce Freddy's new wifeybun Poppy to Vickie if she is going to be there :D

Please do! I'd love to see my Dutchie twins again :) x

I don't know where I got that it was on a wednesday?!?!?!?

I'm coming!

Who's coming with me? Shellypops do you want me to pick you up from Coventry on the way?

Back