• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would you let your bun do this!?

Yes :D but I'm not sure how I feel about the harness and chain :? looks a bit dangerous to me although I understand why they're doing it

Yes, thats so amazing! None of my rabbits dig like that though :( . My brother and I dug a huge hole in the yard though, over 6ft deep :D

My Honey loves digging too:roll:
honey_digging002.jpg

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heFSbAcOn2A

Last edited:
Ruby has dug a few holes in the garden. Nothing quite as impressive as that though!
I always feel bad when I have to fill them in :(

I wondered about the chain but later on in the video you see that it's actually the lead and not a long chain attached to anything.

I can remember catching Marmite and Monti doing a tag team dig...good job the wall to next door has deep foundations!

Ahhhh...... I always wondered what that pushing action Rimmi does to my duvet was all about! My outdoor buns dog, although, without chains attached....not too sure about that :?

I wondered about the chain but later on in the video you see that it's actually the lead and not a long chain attached to anything.

Yeah, the chain wasn't attached to anything. it seems they put it on as a safety precaution..maybe in case the hole collapsed or something they could try to pull the rabbit out? Or to keep an eye on how far back he was.

I was a bit worried about the chain at first, but it didn't seem to bother the bun one bit... and it was very long :)

I wish I had a big garden where to let min dig like that! Mango has decided that he wants to dig to China lately, but he won't do much on the laminated floor. :?

A handful of my 35 buns dig. They are most upset when I fill them in. But they quickly redig them out. They only tend to do it in the summer.

It was really nice to see a dog in the back ground. I have 1 free range house rabbit, 3 free range buns and 2 Jack russells. They all get along super. The indoor bun, food bowl is next to the dog food bowl. He knows that if the top dog is eating then the bun has to wait until the dog comes away. The dogs always have dreid food in their bowl. (It always has something in it) So if the dogs are eating he sitsback. If no dog is at the bowls then he has a open buffet. The dogs would not chase him away from eating at the bowls. (Before some of you tear me to shreads) The bun also has his secret stash in his hay box next to his bed. Which is a fur lined dog bed, that the dogs arn't alowed in.:lol:

Aww - my first bun Rosie used to do this. We never filled them in - they were her hidey holes. :D She used to nick stuff and hide them in there - like the builders sarnie, my pizza crust and my daughters apple. :lol::lol::lol:

Back