• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies today!

Fran

Warren Veteran
Haven't had a chance to take photos of my lot for a while so took some today :)

Piglet nomming her porridge :love: I don't usually feed porridge, she's only having it as she needs a bit more weight on her at the moment

P1020971.jpg

P1020973.jpg

And Otis nomming his hay

P1020984.jpg

Max and Biscuit bunnehs

P1020991.jpg

P1020995.jpg

P1020997.jpg

Last edited:
I love your bunnies. I especially love that last piccie Max is looking at the bumble as if he doesn't know what it is :love:

:love::love::love:

I don't think I've seen pics of your lot before! What a beautiful bunch! Piglet looks ever so wise nomming on her porridge, is she Otis' wifebun? And Max and Biscuit are adorable :love:

:love::love::love:

I don't think I've seen pics of your lot before! What a beautiful bunch! Piglet looks ever so wise nomming on her porridge, is she Otis' wifebun? And Max and Biscuit are adorable :love:

She is. She loves him lots, she's always had same size husbuns before but he's bigger than her and she snuggles her face right into his side and goes fast asleep :love:

Is poor Alfie on a diet now? :lol:

Well, I haven't mentioned the word diet in front of him but, yes. :lol: I think it was the increase in pellets that have made him Mr Lardy, so I'm just cutting back on them gradually. ;)

Well, I haven't mentioned the word diet in front of him but, yes. :lol: I think it was the increase in pellets that have made him Mr Lardy, so I'm just cutting back on them gradually. ;)

Ah yeah I have to watch Otis or he balloons up & Biscuit as well cos Max loses interest in food quickly so she scoffs the lot :lol:

Awww always lovely to see pictures of your buns, especially gorgeous Max :love: :love:
I hope he is being a good bunny :)

He's doing well :D He's quite norty though, chomped through a large corner of the lino a few weeks ago and shredded a new blanket the other day :roll: :lol:

Back