• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few photos of Binky and Shadow....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I couldn't resist some pictures of these handsome boys.
One of them was banging his feetsies at midnight but nobody will admit who it was ....:?

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

Oh and KarenM, before you 'start' about the pink carpet - the man on the market stall said I could
have it for a quid, so we had to go with pink :lol::lol:

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

I wanted to do a close up of Binky's beautiful black whiskers against his near white fur but he just
kept getting too close to the camera :roll::love::love:

PICT0020.jpg

And a video of Binx washing my arm :love::love:

Last edited:
Oh and KarenM, before you 'start' about the pink carpet - the man on the market stall said I could
have it for a quid, so we had to go with pink :lol::lol:[/URL]

:lol::lol::lol:

That's no excuse - you should have explained to him that it was to go in a buck's residence and it absolutely needed to be blue, or else you would get stick from random strangers (ie. me!) on the internet. :lol:

They are both very handsome. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's no excuse - you should have explained to him that it was to go in a buck's residence and it absolutely needed to be blue, or else you would get stick from random strangers (ie. me!) on the internet. :lol:

I think he already thought I was mad when I talked about it being for bunnies to warm their butts on without asking for blue carpet :lol::lol:

They are both very handsome. :love:

Shadow and Binky: Thank you Auntie Karen, we are indeed, though it looks as if 27 peoples don't agree with you :cry::cry::cry:

No worries, it make it look like we had replies ;)

I think he already thought I was mad when I talked about it being for bunnies to warm their butts on without asking for blue carpet :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe these poor boys haven't had more attention. :shock: I think everybody else who viewed this thread must have dropped dead at your gorgeousness. ;)

Very handsome fellows! Don't worry about the pink carpet lads - whatever Alfie and co say some bucks like to keep in touch with their feminine side. ;)

:wave: Thanks everybody.

Perhaps I should have got them both pink carpets, for all I know his brother is laughing at him :?

Back