• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George and Fifi! <3

Bink

Mama Doe
I think I've only done one photo post about my little beauties, so I think it's high time they had another. The weather is a bit milder today, so it was definitely play time :) George is the harlequin and Fifi is the (correct me if I'm wrong!) tri-colour broken butterfly lop....maybe...

DSCF1155.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

Foofi investigates :lol: :love:

DSCF1152.jpg

George looking like a big tough husbun :)

DSCF1161.jpg

Dragging the hay out of the digging box:roll::lol:

DSCF1175.jpg

Fifi: Is that nomz for me mummeh? I likez nomz!

DSCF1177.jpg

George: Noes Fifi! It's that pictur-box that mummeh is using to show our faces to Arrre Yew!

:love::love::love::love:

Beautiful bunnies that look like they had a lovely time. I've always wanted one Fifi's colour but never had one come in that colour. Shouldn't say that though as I'll have loads:roll:
George looked magpie to me until I saw the close up on the last photo. Love the second one of Fifi on her own :love:

Thanks, yeah, she's a real cutie, I was so pleased I caught her periscoping :)

And George is so nosey I didn't think he'd be able to resist a good sniff of the camera :lol:

Today is even nicer, the sunshine is coming over the run, so may have some sunny pics to show later! :D

:shock:

*dies and falls off chair*

Bink, why on earth dont you post more of these two? :love:

They are so beautiful!

George looks a lot like *lily*'s Louie!

They have such beautiful coats and George is trying to give Biscuit a run for his money on the digging out of the litter tray stakes :lol:

Back