• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits arriving....maybe

BinkyBunneh

Warren Scout
Today's the day I have my house visit to see if I'm a suitable mum to my two buns:D:D

Heres the hutch and run that I built yesterday
DSC03533.jpg

If it's a 'yes' then I might be able to pick them up today, and take lots of piccies ofcourse:) :p

with that hutch im sure it will go fine...its really nice and big enough 4 to rabbits. good luck

no where big enough for 4 rabbits! the run would need to be twice as long to start with!

But for two bunnies it is fab! It looks really good quality too.

no where big enough for 4 rabbits! the run would need to be twice as long to start with!

But for two bunnies it is fab! It looks really good quality too.

Yep, love the walnutty colour of the wood and run. Just had the visit and she said it's fine, just gotta call little valley and arrange a date to pick them up. So another week of waiting:roll:

Lovely hutch and run! Looks really good quality. Hope the week passes quickly for your new buns to come home :D

Lovely hutch and run! Looks really good quality. Hope the week passes quickly for your new buns to come home :D

It makes me feel shameful of my hutch! I want a new one now lol I will definatly be re-doing mine for the summer now. any one know if you can get a wood varnish safe for bunnies?

Lovely to know that's another two rescues being adopted. I saw the two you have reserved on the website. They look lovely.

They always seem to have lots of rabbits at Little Valley. I went there several years ago to look around -they're a busy centre.

Hi everyone, thanks for the positive vibes, and I now have Marmaduke and Riley (i renamed them :p)

And for elis-mum, I bought the hutch and run from this site here;
http://www.bitsforpets.com/5ft-double-rabbit-hutch-combo-freddie-penthouse-5ft-2ft-double-hutch-and-run-p-4547.html It's quite expensive! I couldn't have a shed so this was second best :)

Had a few thumps from Marmaduke when I opened the hutch door, but that will all change tonight when I give them food lol! They were angels going into the carrier at the shelter, so just a little shy of their new surroundings

Will get pictures this evening when feeding, which will be in another hour:love:.

Just wanted to ask how a hayrack is normally fitted. Is it fitted on the wire or screwed into the wood? Need to get one tomorrow

Will post piccies later:D:D

thanks for that. :)

my hayrack attatches to the wire.

lots of luck and fun wit your new bunnies, they are very lucky. :D

Back