• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor is in a Bad Way - Ears -U/D Now Bobbie With Acute Pneumonia :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has a major relapse of bilateral otitis, he is worse than Morse :cry:

I have re-started his treatment and will call Laura tomorrow morning.

Why oh why are Rabbits bred to have lop ears so big :cry:

Last edited:
Poor Sir Victor. Ear infections are so frustrating to deal with. I hope he feels better soon xx

Thinking of him...would surgery be an option (Was it Morse who had it?) Or would it be too much of a risk?
Hope he feels better soon. I'm sure Lady Lydia will be looking after him :love:

Adding my vibes to the others.

You really seem to go through it Jane, with your buns. I do feel for you and think they are soooo lucky to have such a knowledgable and loving Bunny Mummy.

Get well soon, Sir Victor, and I hope the nasty pain goes away and you can snuggle and nom in comfort again.

xxxxx

Things never go 'bad' in singles do they........................

Bobbie has acute pneumonia :cry: She has chronic damage to her respiratory tract as a result of the hell hole she used to live in. She has bouts of 'Snuffles' and has to have abx. She cannot be vaccinated as her one and only Myxo Vac caused a serious bout of pneumonia.

I dont know what has triggered this serious relapse, but atm Bobbie is very unwell :cry: She is back on medication and sessions on the nebuliser.

:cry: :cry:

Back