• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Cage' looks fantastic! I wish I had the space for this set up!

If you dont mind me asking though, and not meaning to be rude in any way, but what food does he have in the picture? I am just trying to think of improvments for you, seeing as you asked :D Food being technically in the cage...

You are very lucky I tried that set up but Tia kept lifting it with her teeth and escaping. I even bought the base for it but she ate it! Little darling :lol:

i used to have a pen like that when i had house buns but they did free range a lot too.

i kept the pen and it comes in handy still, i bulit mine up this morning and its in the front room with my 3 in there trying to re bond! :shock:

I have a pen for my two Nethies.The big buns live outside together in a hutch but get free range time.
The little ones have got exact same as your Snowball, but I use a tarp and its FULL of hay!!!

Its a better setup than when i had Biscuit when i first got him, especially as Snowball gets free-range time too :wave:

Back