• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kissy face bunnies....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I got lots of kisses this morning of both buns. I think they were enjoying it!! I think I kissed them so much they might have bald patches on their heads and noses!!! :love::love:

Ii'm always kissing Radish and she kisses me back :love:

I always sneak in a kiss for Waffle before bed but she hates me kissing her and always gives me evils after I do. :lol:

I only get bunny kisses from them if I scratch their butts. They turn round and lick my hand - I think they think they are grooming themselves! :roll:

I like kissing my boys heads (when they let me) but they are all moulting so heavily at the moment I end up with a mouthful of black fur :mrgreen:

yuki kisses me but yuri doesnt shes a bit hyper and doesnt sit still for long shes getting slowly more affectionate but she has behavioural issues thanks to P@H

:love::love: awwwww little puddings I love bunny kisses but with Jasmine and Daphne you never know if it's going to be a kiss or a bite :shock:

Back