• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And people think buns aren't clever!

^____________________________________^ rabbits are amazing

I have a disability and when I have been in severe pain she has often jumped no the coach beside me and nudged and kissed me and has sat by my leg (where most of the pain is)

its so endearing

I have Diabetes! I wonder if this would persuade my mum to let me get bunnies!:lol:
What a clever wee bun,heard of this in cats and dogs but never rabbits ^_^

I remember this news story its years old, 2004!!!!!! Thanks for the link I can show my partner now, knew I wasn't crazy and tried telling him there was a life saving bunny out there :lol:

I remember this news story its years old, 2004!!!!!! Thanks for the link I can show my partner now, knew I wasn't crazy and tried telling him there was a life saving bunny out there :lol:
Oops :oops: didn't notice it was old.
It was an associated link to the BBC rabbit jumping one in another thread & I thought it was interesting having not seen it before.
Glad it was of use to you though :)

I have Diabetes! I wonder if this would persuade my mum to let me get bunnies!:lol:
What a clever wee bun,heard of this in cats and dogs but never rabbits ^_^

Yes, I'd only heard of cats & dogs doing this sort of thing so was very happy to see a bun hero. :D

Back