• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No NIC cubes ANYWHERE!! :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been to B&Q today for some cubes, they didn't have a clue what I was on about! So I went on the website when I got home, found them and rang customer services. Apparently they are now discontinued and they won't be getting any more :( I'm gutted, can't find them anywhere else, and I was really excited about making a new bunny den! :(

I do have a couple of sets somewhere in my shed leftover from when I had Dillan at uni. I'd have to find the connectors too, though cable ties are more affective I found. I'll try and find them. I would sell them and probably for cheaper than what I bought them for.

Helen xx

there are some on ebay for 30-something and some on amazon for 40-something but thats way more expensive than what I bought mine for... Im looking for some more too but there jjust doesnt seem to be any!

Yeah there are some to be found, but very expensive!! Don't know what I'm going to do now... The wickes ones I looked at today, the mesh is very fine and you wouldn't be able to attach a bottle to it, and I think they look too cagey if you know what I mean? Not very see-through... Thanks for trying to help everyone! :wave:

Yeah, I've been looking for some but I don't want to pay over £30 for them... Will just keep browsing ebay and hope some appear cheap soon

I had a horrible feeling they'd stopped selling them, I even posted a review on the B&Q site saying how useful they were for rabbit cages and that I hoped they would continue selling them. I bought the last 2 boxes at my local store, luckily enough to build the cage but I still needed to get another box to put a top on it. The fact that everywhere local to me said 'out of stock' it wasn't looking good. Seeing as I only need to get some for the top of the cage I can probably use the Wickes ones, unfortunately this isn't good news for anyone else wanting to build one or wanting to add more panels. Display Sense sell them but I think they work out to be more expensive.

Hi Colyflower, I saw your review! I can't believe they've been discontinued, I was so looking forward to building something like you have for your bunny! :(

Back