• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a happy update ... do you remember Mr Bunnykins???

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF3663.jpg

do you think he is settled in his new home ...

:lol: :lol: :lol::love:

Mr Bunnykins must be much better behaved than George, my indoor BARC bun. He would have chewed through most of that lego!!!

Well I'm not showing Jack and Hollie that pic - they'll be telling me that all BARC bunnies should obviously have their own train set! :shock:

I'm already in trouble with them for forcing them to stay in their teeny weeny 9x5 aviary whilst we started tidying the garden post snow-damage today....

Seriously though Angie - it surely must be pics like this that make the job worthwhile! :love: xx

He looks like one very happy bunny! :D x

Mr Bunnykins (aka Rolo)

Hi all, we are the very proud owners of Mr Bunnykins (Rolo to us)

Sooooo glad Angie put his piccy on the forum and glad you all think he looks settled.

He LOVES my sons lego train, infact we might have to get him one of his own! lol

I saw the pic of him on here and I felt as chuffed and proud as I do when I go watch the kids in their school plays.

x:wave:

Eddie: That's not fair!! How come he gets his own train set and I don't?! *thump*

I'd like a noo mummy please!!:roll:

Mr Bunnykins "I ownes this track, nobuddy gets past without me saying so. And you thought the troll in the billy goats gruff was scawwy!"

"Tickets please!"....."What you mean you has no ticket?! Rights then...*lies down*...Nobun's allowed through buntil you pays for it in noms!!"

Sooooo glad Angie put his piccy on the forum and glad you all think he looks settled.

He LOVES my sons lego train, infact we might have to get him one of his own! lol

I saw the pic of him on here and I felt as chuffed and proud as I do when I go watch the kids in their school plays.

heeyyy ..hellooooooooooooo:wave::wave::wave:

:wave: welcome to the forum, soo lovely to see rolo soo settled and happy in his forever home

When i was in Barnsley visiting i met this lovely bun and wanted to bun-nap him. He is just perfect :love: So glad you have given him the home and family he deserves :)

Back