• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

abandoned bunnies #2

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy bunny number 2 ...she is is pretty good shape considering :) she is the only one who doesnt seem to be realy under weight

2011_0129endjan20110032.jpg

and the babies ...there are 7 all together . 1 grey and the rest black .. they all haver differing white markings ..and they have a mix of blue , grey and brown eyes . :love:

2011_0129endjan20110035.jpg

2011_0129endjan20110034.jpg

2011_0129endjan20110033.jpg

ALL these babies are terribly thin ... :(

Poor wee things! :( They look quite excited and lively though. What age do you think they are?

we think around 10 to 12 weeks but they are so thin its hard to say as they could be smaller than normal due to lack of food . :(

we got their hutch too .. less than 4 x 2 ft ....the people who brought them had cleaned it out and put in fresh shavings ...but it still stank and the floor and sides were soddened ..

8 bunnies ..all in that size hutch .. :evil:

Oh Angie they are so gorgeous. It's so awful - the human race never ceases to amaze and sadden me. :cry: x

They are beautiful bunnies but you can see how thin they are - poor things. Tons of vibes for their speedy recovery. So many beautiful black bunnies. :love: xx

Oh good grief, 8 rabbits in a wooden box then:evil::evil::evil:, so sad, and those babies look so thin, I am sure that you will have them looking better in no time at all, good luck

Awww they are lovely, I hope some can stay together and that they all have a much better life ahead than they have behind them :love:

Oh good grief, 8 rabbits in a wooden box then:evil::evil::evil:, so sad, and those babies look so thin, I am sure that you will have them looking better in no time at all, good luck

theo ..it wasnt even a good "box" ..we smashed it up and the walls were thin ply and the roof coated cardboard .. :shock:..didnt need any hammers or saws ... just our feet and bare hands .. :(

My goodness, how 7 baby bunnies have survived, they must be real fighters.

Hope they put on weight and grow big and healthy.

Now you really have got your hands full here. :shock:

I'm so glad you have them now!
Sending lots of vibes for all of them, these eight and other mum and baby.

Awwwwwww I loves these little bundles of cuteness :love::love::love:

Was sooooooo hard not to bring them all home yesterday :oops: :love:

Thank goodness they're all now safe :)

Back