• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

abandoned bunnies ..#1

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy number 1

2011_0129endjan20110022.jpg

and her single baby ..

2011_0129endjan20110024.jpg

mummy and baby are very thin ... mummy has a rounded tum..i hope its just her shape and not filled with more babies .. :?

they were abandoned when someone moved out ...left with another 9 rabbits with no food , water or bedding .

:(

:love::love: gorgeous bunnies. Is there anyway for the police or RSPCA to trace the owners and at least charge them with neglect?

they are so lovely, makes me feel sad that people can neglect such beautiful creatures:(, so glad they have a second chance:)

They are so beautiful Angie. The baby looks like I imagine Jack would have looked as a baby! :love: xx

How could anyone abandon them. :cry:

Tons of vibes for their recovery and well done on rescuing them xx

Awwww bless them, what a relief for mum - I wonder how many kits she had? Isn't one kit a bit unusual? I hope they will be alright, it would be lovely if they could stay together after what they've endured so far there must be a bit of a bond between them poor little loves :love:

I was wondering the same ^ I dread to think if mum had more and only this little one survived?

Will you be updating us with names?

Mummy number 1

2011_0129endjan20110022.jpg

and her single baby ..

2011_0129endjan20110024.jpg

mummy and baby are very thin ... mummy has a rounded tum..i hope its just her shape and not filled with more babies .. :?

they were abandoned when someone moved out ...left with another 9 rabbits with no food , water or bedding .

:(

Awwww hello sweetie pies :wave: :love: You are both sooooooo beautiful :love::love::love:

I'm so glad your now safe with your Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey :)

Back