• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie the puppy

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Dogs003.jpg

Dogs007.jpg

Dogs008.jpg

MeandAlfie.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Oh he is adorable, no wonder you are smitten! He looks such a dignified little chap, and been through so much already bless him.

Also, when did your hair get so long :shock: It looks amazing :)

Oh he is adorable, no wonder you are smitten! He looks such a dignified little chap, and been through so much already bless him.

Also, when did your hair get so long :shock: It looks amazing :)

Oh my hair grows very very quickly! i had to have 3 inches cut of last month because the hairdresser cut it wrong! It is a nice colour but in this photo it looks very strange :lol:

I am very very smitten but he isnt staying Mother has put her foot down! She loves him too but he needs more than us. x

Does all his poos outside and does go for a wee outside but if he gets excited we do have little accidents, but he is very good.

He loves actually being carried like a baby, and will climb INTO your arms. Ive seen dogs get on your laps but not like this, he climbs into your arms and then rolls on his back he is amazing. Ive been with him since yesterday and im in love!:love:

Back