• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a new baby u/d new pics

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
and I need help naming her :D

Meet my new baby girl :love::love: She is about 10 weeks old and a wee bit skittish and shy. She was part of an SSPCA litter but because of her colouring she has been bypassed for adaoption. Normally babies are snapped up. I was told her litter mates were spotty lops so that figures.

Anyway I have only ever had uppy eared rabbits so is there anything different about lops I need to know?

I'm also having trouble naming her, so far I like Maisie or Bluebell but am not sure.

DSCF8983.jpg

DSCF8982.jpg

DSCF8981.jpg

Last edited:
Wow she's a real beauty!! :love: xx

Very pretty girly! Congrats! Not sure about names - I like both names you've suggested though I think I prefer 'Belle' to Bluebell as it means beautiful. x

Oh My She is stunning.
I don't understand how agouti lops are so over looked. I think they are just so loving. I have Isla as my agouti bun now but she looks like my bridge bunny Autumn.

So would like to suggest Autumn or Scarlett

Aww she is soooo pretty!! :love::love::love: I like Bluebell :love:

I was going to suggest Florence or Flora. But think I like Bluebell more!

She is adorable! I'm sorry but I'm terrible with names :lol:

Another thing with lops is that you may have to check ears regularly for hair blockages :)

I think agouti's are very under-rated, they are no different and deserve the same love and attention

Ooh, thank you for all the suggestions. I'm still stuck between Maisie and Bluebelle (thanks for the spelling Hanlou :))

I might just call her Maisie-Bluebelle instead

She is adorable! I'm sorry but I'm terrible with names :lol:

Another thing with lops is that you may have to check ears regularly for hair blockages :)

I think agouti's are very under-rated, they are no different and deserve the same love and attention

I did not know that, thanks. Does this occur during grooming?

Back